Welcome to Thirdhand!
A master in the art of living draws no sharp distinction between his work and his play; his labor and his leisure; his mind and his body; his education and his recreation. He hardly knows which is which. He simply pursues his vision of excellence through whatever he is doing, and leaves others to determine whether he is working or playing. To himself, he always appears to be doing both. - Francois Auguste Rene Chateaubriand
PhilosophyDefinition |Talents |Beliefs
My work is a continuous process loop
- I find ways to take care of people
- I meet new people and try to figure out what I can do for them
- I leverage my other relationships to serve the needs of those I want to help
- Those that I have met are added to the people I take care of
My gifts and talents are best utilized with people that...
- Are excellent decision makers
- Value relationships
- Are always open to new ideas
- Are creators of their own schedules
- Believe in reciprocation
I believe that "business" is about...
- Helping others while taking care of myself
- 24/7 vs. 9 to 5
- Everyday life: I live "business" everyday, every hour, every minute. There is no difference between business and "life".